Prime Medical College (Established in 2007) is a Private Medical College, Which is affiliated with University of Rajshahi, approved by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Bangladesh and accredited by Bangladesh medical and Dental Council, Dhaka. Institute is also listed with MCI (Medical Council of India) and NMC (Nepal Medical Council).
About Hospital: The Prime Medical College Hospital was formally started its function on 17 August 2007 with a bed capacity of 310 which has now been extended to 750 beds. The hospital provides all sorts of Medical & Surgical services. The Hospital has well equipped medical, general surgical, obstertics and gynaecological, paeditric, Anaesthesiology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neurology, Dermatology, Ophthamology, Orthopedic Surgery, ENT, Urology, Neurosurgery Unit & Neonatal ICU. The Additional services are Dialysis Centre Digital Color Doppler, Specialist Consultation Centre, Diagnostic Centre supported with modern equipments.
Admission Process for PMCH normally starts in May-June each year and more details about Admission Process, Eligibility, Fee Structure and Payment Schedule is mentioned below…
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
- Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as major/ compulsory subjects.
- Applicants must have passed SSC (10th) or equivalent examination not before four years & HSC (12th) or equivalent examination not before two years.
- Applicants must have obtained average (which is equivalent to GPA 7 (Approx 60%) or equivalent grade in Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)) Minimum 3.5 GPA in Biology (Approx 60%), Minimum 3 GPA in SSC & HSC.
Fee Structure of Prime Medical College (For 2017 Session)
- Academic Fees 35,000 USD (Including University Fee, Govt Tax, Tuition Fee & Other Fees), Nominal Examination fees paid to university directly (as per actual)
- Hostel Fees 600 USD Per Year, 200 USD Hostel Deposit (Triple Sharing)
- Approx Food/Dining Expenses 35 USD Per Month
- Service Fees for Application, EQ, Visa, First Ticket, International Insurance, Medical Kit and other services are additional and can be discussed with institute’s representative in India.
Payment Schedule (for 2017 Session)
- 2000 USD for Registration
- 9000 USD in November 2017
- 8000 USD in Sept 2018
- 8000 USD in August 2019
- 8000 USD in July 2020
Pay only 25,000 Rupees for Registration. Call for More details about admission process and college. Contact Mr. Arun Bapna +91 9001099110 (Authorized Admission Office in India)