Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical college (BBMC) is affiliated with the University of Dhaka. This college provides a study in MBBS and MD for students and sets its high-quality teaching standards.The college believes in the practical knowledge of students and educating them in various specialties of intensive training.
The college of Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical, Bangladesh, was established in 1994, and since then, it attracts a large number of students every year.Indian students can sit in the screening and applying for the college by taking NOC from the Medical Council of India (MCI).College is situated in Munshiganj, Bangladesh, which is not outside, making it easy to connect the city’s many vital subways for students during weekdays.
Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College (BBMC) is located in a quiet and serene nvironment in the heart of Munshiganj Srinagar on 8.10 acre of land. The construction of a 3 storied new modern building covering an enormous area of one lac twenty three thousand square feet with all modern amenities is already completed and academic activities have already been started.
- It is run by the skilled senior and skilled teachers who had highest degree in medical science.
- It has largest auditorium as a part of academic purpose.
- It has multiple lecture gallery equipped with digitalsound system and multimedia.
- All lecture gallery and auditorium are air conditioned.
- It has largest library, where large numbers of medical books of international standard and various scientific journals are present.
- Library is equipped with WiFi.
- It has a modern laboratories for practical teaching.
- Students are divided into small groups for teaching as a part of small group teaching method.
- It has seperate biys and girls hostel with all modern facilities in its own campus and is supervised by senior teachers.
- For the mental and cultural development of students it arranges yearly cultural week, debate compeition, study tour, picnic, indoor and outdoor games.
Address – Sreenagar – Dohar Hwy,Bangladesh