Who Can Apply: (Eligibility for MBBS in Bangladesh)
- 12th Class with PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English) Passing Year must be 2022 or 2023.
- 10th Class Passing Year must be 2020 or 2021, Average of 10th Marks must be 60% or More.
- 12th Biology Marks must be 60% or More. Average of 12th Marks must be 60% or More.
- Minimum 7 GPA (Minimum 3 GPA in 10th & 12th Each, 4 GPA in 12th Biology)
- Must be NEET Qualified (As Per the Rules of National Medical Commission)
Flow of Admission Process in Bangladesh
- Checking Eligibility (Scan copy of 10th, 12th Marksheet with NEET Score card)
- Selecting Right Option (Based on your priorities)
- Apply for offer/admission letter.
- Original Documents submission for Stamping
- Payment of seat booking fees
- Getting seat allotment letter/acknowledgement
- Applying for equivalence certificate
- Apply for Visa & Preparation of Departure
- Reporting in College with Original Documents
Basic Package for Processing Fees & Service Charges (Compulsory)
- Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs, Concerned Embassies
- Equivalence Application, Submission & Collection from DGHS Dhaka
- Visa Application, Submission & Issuance
- Pickup from airport/land borders and transfer to campus
- This amount is refundable only if offer letter could not be issued for the opted college. Offer letter may take 5 to 10 working days.
Premium Package for Processing Fees & Service Charges (Optional)
- 1st Journey to Campus Including Air Ticket, Airport Pickup and Transfer to Campus
- FMGE/NEXT Preparation Tools (Soft Copy & Online Subscription)
- Student Kit (Laptop Bag, T Shirt, Stethoscope, Mini Passport etc)
- Travel Card, Local Sim Card, Local Bank Account
- Ongoing Support for 6 Years during course
- Assistance for Registration, Post Graduation in India & Other Countries
Very Important: Charges for Basic Package for Processing Fees & Service Charges are payable to your admission coordinator in India, all colleges fees are directly payable to college bank account, which is mentioned on offer/admission letter.
Process Flow with us: Pay Only INR 10000 (Non-Refundable) for Registration, this amount is adjustable with processing fees, after registration our back-office team will assist you for documentation and further process. Call for Eligibility & Availability of Seats before applying 9001099110 (Admission Helpline Number). For reference flow of admission process is already mentioned above.